ABOUT THE EPISODE
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSS
- Is it true that women are “too complicated”?
- Sexual Health is an Equality Issue
- The clitoris doesn’t have a place in the traditional medical paradigm – Dr. Winter
- We don’t teach people medically accurate language – so we can’t communicate with anyone and it ends up hurting you.
- It is not informed consent if we don’t tell people that medications can cause sexual health issues.
- Everyone needs to know about menopause.
- The reason coaching really helps our sex lives
- The fallacy of “natural” and challenging the idea that natural is better
- We need to stop judging women for their decisions around hormones. We don’t judge men for being on testosterone
- The problem with the FDA label on vaginal estrogen
Did you like what you heard?Join my membership to get these episodes ASAP when they are created and without advertisement.
There’s also a private Facebook community, guided workbooks, exclusive educational content, and so much more.
THE YOU ARE NOT BROKEN BOOK
Did you get the You Are Not Broken Book yet? Purchase it right here.