ABOUT THE EPISODE
I interviewed Sue Goldstein. She is an AASECT certified sexuality educator and certified clinical research coordinator. She serves as clinical research manager and program coordinator for San Diego Sexual Medicine.
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSS
- Her career story in sexual education and sex med.
- Pain associated with oral contraceptives.
- There should never be pain with sexual activity.
- We pick apart “doing menopause naturally”
- We discuss PGAD: Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder and the role of education for people and providers. Language matters.
- We talk about menopause and pain with sex after menopause.
- Is the low sex drive the “tip of the iceberg” for testosterone?
- We discuss testosterone, SHBG and bioavailable testosterone and explain how this works.
- What is a vajay-jay? The importance of using correct words for our anatomy.
- Why we love ISSWSH
- Why Sue hates the concept that “women are too complicated.”
- The combo platter of aging PIV intimacy – we need to approach both partners to address the issues.
- Sue shares her experience with HSDD.
- We discuss the issue of delayed ejaculation.
- “The educated woman is the empowered woman.” – Sue Goldstein
MORE ABOUT SUE GOLDSTEIN
Book about vulva’s: Petals by Nick Karras
Sue’s book: When Sex Isn’t Good
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIPJoin my membership to get a jump start on the coaching you heard in this episode and to get these episodes ASAP when they are created and without advertisement and even listen live to the interviews and episodes.
THE YOU ARE NOT BROKEN BOOK
Did you get the You Are Not Broken Book yet? Purchase it right here.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
Sprout Pharmaceuticals addyi.com/
Use code ‘NOTBROKEN’ to get your telemed doctor’s appointment for $10
See full Prescription Information, Med Guide & Boxed Warning for severe low blood pressure & fainting in certain settings: addyi.com/pi
UberLube for 10% off, use code NOTBROKEN at checkout