ABOUT THE EPISODE
This is the third time Dr. Haver is on my podcast! The role of sleep, diet, exercise and body image on sex is real. Dr. Haver shares her story – her journey of stress, grief and menopause and how “workout more and eat less” wasn’t working for her.
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSS
- How female body composition changes in peri and menopause
- Diets may change hot flashes
- Can you measure inflammation?
- Fatty liver – goes up in menopause – treatable with diet changes
- Anti-inflammatory diet resource: arthritis.org
- Supplements for peri/menopause: Fiber, mag, vit D, omega 3 – – ? DIM ? DHEA
- The role of continuous glucose monitors
- The loss of estrogen increases gut permeability – role of gut microbiome in bone heath
PREMIIUM MEMBERSHIPJoin my membership to get a jump start on the coaching you heard in this episode and to get these episodes ASAP when they are created and without advertisement and even listen live to the interviews and episodes.
THE YOU ARE NOT BROKEN BOOK
Did you get the You Are Not Broken Book yet? Purchase it right here.