ABOUT THE EPISODE
Dr Jaime Seeman aka Doctor Fit and Fabulous is a board certified OBGYN. She has a passion for fitness, preventative medicine and empowerment not only in her medical practice but in her own life. She has a podcast called The Fit and Fabulous Podcast with Dr Jaime Seeman and a book called Hard to Kill: Master the Mindset to Maximize Your Years.
She was last here episode 148: March 2022: I Want to Be Hard to Kill! – Mindwork with Dr. Jaime Seeman, MD.
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSS
- The connection between sex, body image, feeling good, being strong and confidence.
- How to get a lot done.
- Finding non-sexual passion in your life.
- Confidence is built though action – body and intimacy
- Why our internal language is so important.
- Muscle is the organ of longevity.
- Fat makes hormones – why low fat is bad.
- Helping hypothyroidism with diet.
- Is red meat a more taboo topic than sex?
- Why do aging people need more protein?
- The role of collagen, and what supplements are okay?
- Why does alcohol make you easy to kill?
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIPJoin my membership to get a jump start on the coaching you heard in this episode and to get these episodes ASAP when they are created and without advertisement and even listen live to the interviews and episodes.
THE YOU ARE NOT BROKEN BOOK
Did you get the You Are Not Broken Book yet? Purchase it right here.