ABOUT THE EPISODE
Meet Sylvie Bee – a sexological body worker in training! Many people struggle in their intimate relationships, whether because of pain, perceived dysfunction, loss of libido, mismatched libido and, most pervasively, shame. Many people have also experienced trauma, low self-esteem, and frustration over the limits to their pleasure.
Somatic sex education is about exploring our sexual challenges through breaking down the autopilot and the worn out old patterns we rely on for whatever reason, which limit our erotic pleasure and full self-expression.
HERE’S WHAT WE DISCUSS
- Good sex more than just the absence of pain.
- Why do people come see a sexological body worker?
- What is Somatic Sex Education and sexological bodywork?
- Not many people are used to being asked how they would like to be touched. Some people get really frustrated because they realize they just don’t know. And that they have never looked too deeply into that. That can bring up feelings of guilt or shame.
- Tips for squirting
- How do you want to feel during sex?
- Tips for tuning in to the very subtle frequency of what people actually desire.
- What to do when people feel numb?
- How do we emerge from shame and trauma?
- How do we set and communicate boundaries as women in our relationships?
- The pleasure of the soft cock – what to tell men with ED. What to do.
- Let’s talk about this problem – middle age pelvis – menopause versus viagra
The premium membership is up! Want to take this work deeper and really understand yourself and your sexual life? Coaching changes peoples lives, come learn how it can help you.
Our podcast sponsor is Bonafide. Bonafide products help women embrace the natural changes that occur throughout all phases of life. Use this discount code for 20% off: NOTBROKEN